Delivery Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to restrict these services at any time and to alter or amend delivery times in exceptional circumstances.
- Your ordered items will be delivered to the shipping location, provided our drivers do not feel there are any health and safety issues; such as, a staircase which is too narrow or there is danger of damage to the customer property.
- We know that unexpected events occur and there might be an instance when you cannot be there to receive your delivery. If so, please notify us by 12pm the day before the scheduled delivery. The delivery can then be rescheduled free of charge, by calling our customer help line on 01189 584633
- Delivery days stated below can vary depending on stock availability and delivery location. Most goods are dispatched to you from our main distribution centre, but where an item is out of stock, this will affect the delivery of the complete order. In this instance, you may receive your orders in two batches. We will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date (at no extra cost) as soon as the item becomes available.
- We deliver using our own delivery vans to specific areas within the UK. To check if we deliver to your area, please click on the postcode checker link.
- If we do not currently deliver to your area and you would like to shop with us, kindly leave your contact details and one of our sales agents will be in touch.
- Our delivery days to each area is stated on the website . We need a minimum of 48 hrs before the delivery day to process your order.
- Our delivery times start from 9am to 8pm. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide specific delivery times.
- We deliver Perishables products; hence the customers need to make provision to receive the delivery. Our driver will be instructed to leave after waiting to deliver the order for 15 mins. The customer will have to pay for redelivery and the order cannot be refunded. Alternatively, you can give your approval to leave safe in a specified location at the address. We will NOT be held liable for any theft or damage to the order.
Also, we are happy for you to give your consent over the phone/text to leave the parcel without any signature. All calls will be recorded by the driver to ensure we are acting based on your instructions.
- Our driver will leave a message (text /company card) if there is no one at home to receive the delivery. Please call customer service on 01189 584633 to rebook delivery, which may be charged for.
- Where a customer wants to request for a specific flexible delivery date & time, subject to availability – please email your request to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return of Goods: Please check your delivery before the driver departs. As our products are perishable, if any product is not in a suitable condition at the point of delivery, return it immediately to our delivery driver.
- Dispatch & Delivery times are estimates, and may be affected by natural causes i.e. adverse weather, 3rd party, and other influences beyond our control.
Delivery Rates Chart:
Berkshire,Hampshire Delivery: £10 delivery